Hermit Mode

When I returned to Pennsylvania after all of my chaperoning adventures elsewhere I made a pilgrimage my favorite quiet spot on the river. Ok, first I unpacked my suitcase, went to the grocery to restock my fridge and did all those other practical and essential tasks but then in my free time I drove down here where everything was still and calm. The cold weather chased me back inside before too long but it was a nice escape while it lasted. As much as I loved my time with that group of young musicians it was definitely wearying on my introverted personality. I'm looking forward to a couple of weeks merely holed up in my house pretending to be a hermit before I accept any new social engagements...

Outfit details:
UO hat (similar here)
thrifted skirt (similar here)

CONVERSATION

Back
to top