Outfit: Grand Tour


This dress is very Valentino S/S 2015 and when it warms up I want to wear it with messy braids and gladiator sandals similar to the runway styling of the collection. But our weather isn't steadily warm yet, so it's styled a little differently than my "ideal." Do you also have that problem--where you get a new piece and you know exactly how you would like to wear it but either the wind doesn't cooperate or you don't have the right accessories to put with it? As large as my wardrobe is, it doesn't contain everything I can imagine wearing or owning and sometimes you don't have the exactly right shoe or purse you pictured in your head.
Also it's no surprise I'm obsessed with that Valentino collection considering the Pre-Rapahelites were a source of inspiration for designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli. My ideal look is definitely something Pre-Raphelite although I'm not always certain I can pull it off...

Outfit details: 
old jacket (for sale here)
Wolford tights


CONVERSATION

Back
to top